drop oozes a reputation of an intimate, fun atmosphere of eclectic people, that guarantees one of the best nights out in Hong Kong. The early hours entice you with light tunes, ambient lighting and smiling happy staff, as the night progresses the room heats up and as if out of thin air a buzzing hot party is born.
drop, regarded as one of Hong Kong’s most fashionable and stylishly ‘hip’ hangout. Since the beginning has always prided itself in it’s elusive hideaway location, making it the perfect venue for international artists and celebrities to relax and let loose. As the un-official HK ‘hang-out’ we have had the privilege of entertaining guests including Jamiroquai, Robbie Williams, Claude Challe (Budda Bar in Paris), Chemical Brothers, The Cranberries, Black Eyed Peas, The Pet Shop Boys, Muse, Dan and Dean from D Squared, to name a few.
Voted by readers:
- Hong Kong Tatler as “The Best Bar 2001”
Every Wednesdays and Thursday:
• extended happy hour from 7pm – Midnight: Happy Hour for all standard drinks*
• enjoy manicure package - HKD180 for a manicure with a glass of Champagne (or 2 glasses of martini) (usually HKD200 plus tax)
* All items subject to 10% service charge
Terms & Conditions
• The offer will be reviewed for expiry in December 2011
• Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
• drop reserves the right to final decisions in any dispute.
Address and Contact Details
Tel: 2543 9230 (Bar)
To visit their website click HERE.
|Last Updated ( Thursday, 09 December 2010 )|