Introducing modern eating in a stylish atmosphere, BOX Thai offers traditional dishes including large bowls of noodle soups, fried noodles, curries, grilled meat and other Thai delicacies made with only the freshest ingredients in a communal setting.
Service is speedy therefore ideal for a working lunch or supper at anytime throughout the evening whether you like to eat early or late. Seating is communal on large square, dark wooden tables and benches, which are over lit by low hanging, ambient lantern lighting, and can seat up to 12 people. take a table for a group of friends ot get in the mix with other diners. Walk-ins are welsomce however it is advisable for large parties to book in advance.
Open for lunch from 12pm – 2pm, BOX Thai re-opens from 6pm until late for diners throughout the week.
• Buy one get one free on premium cocktail
Terms & Conditions
• The SilverBlack Card should be presented.
• Offers are not transferrable.
• Box Thai reserves the rights to final decision on any dispute.
• Box Thai reserves the rights to amend, vary or withdraw any terms and conditions without prior notice.
Address & Contact Details
Box Thai Modern Eating
1/F Shui King Ct.
4-8 Arbuthnot Road
Tel: 2537 6887 / 9123 6049
To visit their website click HERE.
Last Updated ( Friday, 08 January 2010 )